The Wichita Falls Hearth Office was summoned to a Dollar Common retail outlet in the 2700 block of Southwest Parkway Wednesday afternoon.
According to WFFD Assistant Fire Marshal Edward Mawson, the phone came in just following 3:30 p.m.
The initially firefighters on scene discovered numerous propane tanks within an trade circumstance at the front of the retailer on fireplace and termed a next alarm simply because of the hazard.
They worked rapidly and extinguished the blaze.
The store manager explained to firefighters they discovered the hearth and tried out to extinguish it. At the time they saw how large the fireplace was, they evacuated the store and named the hearth section.
Mawson stated the hearth caused roughly $50,000 in injury to the shop and its contents.
No injuries were being noted and the induce is under investigation.
Remain with the Moments Report Information for a lot more facts.
This article initially appeared on Wichita Falls Occasions Document Information: 2-alarm fireplace referred to as at Greenback Standard on Southwest Parkway